Creating a Session Ejb in NetBeans IDE2 April 2007
Here I am assuming that you can add a J2EE Module in NetBeans IDE. Suppose we have created a J2EE Enterprise Application that have two J2EE modules named JavaTipsSessionBean-EJbModule and JavaTipsSessionBean-WebModule. So in this step we will add a stateless session bean to the EJB module. Right click on SessionBean EJB-Module and select Session Bean.
You will see screen showing several options. Select stateless as we are going to make a stateless session bean. By “Create Interface” option local, remote or both interfaces can be generated. We Will only create remote interfaces. Click “Finish”.
Stateless EJB will be added in module as well Remote, Home interfaces. The Deployment descriptors will be generated automatically in IDE, So that packaging and deployment can be done easily.
- Introduction to Stateful Session Bean In NetBeans
- Creating J2ee Modules In NetBeans IDE
- Calling a Stateful Session bean in NetBeans
- Developement Of Enterprise Applications in NetBeans IDE
- Calling A Session Bean Using A Web Module
- Calling a Message Driven Bean in NetBeans
- Adding Business Methods to an EJB in NetBeans
- Configuring Enterprise Application Servers In NetBeans IDE
- How to set General options in NetBeans IDE
It will look like this: Creating a Session Ejb in NetBeans IDE