Creating JUnit Test Cases using NetBeans6 August 2007
In a Big project a programmer might need to test each component of our program independently from the rest of our program. In Java this is supported by JUnit Test cases.
free massive cock sex
free sex torrent
free gay man sex pics
videos lesbian sex free site hot download girl qua
free erotic sex stories archives
free video gallery sex no credit card
free videos real sex
free doctor adventures sex
hassle free full length sex video
free teacher sex videos
free no pop ups lesbian sex
free sex picture
live free sex web cam
sex addiction free help
teen sex videos free
brittney spears sex videos for free
free bondage sex movies
free pokemon sex videos
free video sex porn
free home videos sex
free sex addicts
free fist fucking sex mpg
free sex jokes
free hot sex group stories
150 effexor mg xr
effexor, clomid, levitra, cialis, viagra
25 mg of effexor
300 mg effexor
300 mg of effexor
300 mg of effexor xr
75 effexor mg xr
75 mg effexor
75 mg effexor xr
buy cell phone online effexor canada
buy cheap effexor online xr
buy cheap effexor xr
buy domain effexor
In the design phase of the project every method is supposed to do some particular job and have also come up with a set of tests to ensure that method is functioning properly. JUnit provides a frame work to take each one of the methods and perform individual tests so that we can ensure that we are getting proper values.
http://junit.sourceforge.net/javadoc/index.html contains the API for the JUnit framework, the specification for Assert, JUnit, and TestCase etc can be found there.
NetBeans IDE provides an easy way to support JUnit testing .Here is the steps which should be followed to create Unit Tests
- At first make a Java Project in IDE. NetBeans automatically creates space for the test cases in “Test packages” folder where programmer can add the test cases for the classes.
- Now suppose you have some class for which you want to create test cases. Right click on Test Packages and click new file/Folder. You will see following Screen.
- Select Junit category and empty test as a file type. Click “Next” .You will see the following screen.
- Here you can browse the Java File for which you want to create test cases. You can also select the options for which you want to create. Here Click “Browse” button. Following screen will appear.
- Select the file for which you want to create the test cases .Press “Ok”.NetBeans will generate the test class in the same package as of the source file. You can open the file by going under the tree of Test packages in Java Project. You can edit as per your business logic you can also run it using “Run File” Option as shown below.
- You can see the Junit Result Window which will show the result of Junit Test case.
It will look like this: Creating JUnit Test Cases using NetBeans